Museum and Gallery of the Northern Pilsen Region
at Mariánská Týnice
Regional museum situated on the formel Cistercian pilgrimage site 40 km north of Pilsen.
The monumental Annunciation church, the onestoried Provostś Residence and the ambulatory with fresco paitings were built according to the plans designed by Jan Blažej Santini in the 18th century.
The museum has been located in this Baroque edifice since 1952.
Muzeum a galerie severního Plzeňska
(Museum and Gallery of the Northern Pilsen Region)
Mariánská Týnice 1
331 41 Kralovice
Phone: +420 373 396 410
Fax: +420 373 397 991
IČO: 368 563